Friday, April 5, 2013

3 Days Overdue


3 days overdue, and still no baby. And I feel like my life is defined by the phrase, "A watched pot never boils."

Honestly, if situations were slightly different, I would probably be okay with her not being here yet. I can have things to do.

But, my sister is here...and she leaves on Monday. My dad is here...and he leaves on Thursday.

I will feel REALLY bad if they leave and Avonlea doesn't come.

I know that this happens a lot. And maybe we should've planned their visits differently. But with babies, you have NO IDEA how to plan. Avonlea could've come early--the doc has said how big she is. But she hasn't come.

I will feel really guilty if she doesn't arrive. And I have no reasonable reason (is that appropriate English?) to feel guilty, but I will.

We have been walking--did a 2.5 mile hike today. I have had the raspberry tea. We have had sex. I have had spicy (for me) food. I have had "the" salad dressing.

She is definitely lower than she was just a couple of days ago. And I have had some cramping, but nothing consistent.

PLEASE, baby girl. Your aunt and your Papaw want to meet you. Come out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment