Friday, July 26, 2013

InstaFriday

Snuggles with my girl. She's starting to see herself in the mirror.

French-braiding my own hair is one of my favorite talents. It has especially come in handy since my hair has started falling out in huge clumps:


A couple of our family photos made it onto Instagram this week:



Her eyes light up when I get out the orangutan that my Dad bought her at the Zoo:


Trying to do tummy time is a nightmare. I've resorted to tummy time this way. I usually don't watch TV while she is awake--this day was an exception. Introducing her to "Friends":


Selfies!


She sleeps just like me. All wrapped up, but one leg out!


Put in my pre-order for a pair of pink Mythical Shoes!  Thanks to Rhett and Link.


Nick's grandma sent Avonlea these engraved utensils. Beautiful!!


Wednesday she was only happy if I was holding her, or if she was laying down face up on the floor.


Snuggles!  (she looks like she's doing Thriller)


She has a halo around her head from where she has lost her hair. When she lays down, she moves her head back and forth in her sleep.


Terrible spelling mistakes in one of her baby books:


Working on that "tummy time". This day, she was watching the dogs:


Sleeping in the swing, because she won't sleep in her bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment