Friday, July 12, 2013

InstaFriday

InstaFriday--a collection of Instagram photos taken during the week.

We bought a pool floatie for Avonlea. She's not quite tall enough for it yet, but she will be soon!


After struggling at the beach to change Avonlea's diaper with a one-piece on, I found this cute bikini at Target for $4!  Only problem: no swimming diapers could fit under this one!


Moved from size one diapers to size two diapers!


Wide-eyed during her bath!


She LOVES bath time!


Waldo checks out "the smelly bald puppy".


Totally cute, but also totally stinky: this was her 4th outfit for the day! I ate something that didn't agree with her tummy, and she had major throw ups all day!


This is what happens when you go up to the pool during nap time: she fell asleep while I was holding her IN THE POOL!  Silly girl.


One of my Old Navy managers (and my friend!) came to visit and play with Avonlea!




No comments:

Post a Comment