Monday, January 7, 2013

Glucose Screening

I got my glucose screening test done today. People have really complained about it, but I didn't think it was that bad. I had the "lemon lime" version, and it really did taste like a flat Sprite or 7-Up. In and out, quick and easy. Didn't feel nauseous or anything. Here's hoping I don't have a high result, because I don't think I would do well having to fast in the morning. I've been so hungry all the time!

On the way home from work tonight, I got 3 tacos from Taco Bell (had to get home quickly to let the dogs out--poor boys had been inside all day!). Then, when I got home, I ate an entire bag of steamed peas. An entire bag. Ridiculous. But I was so hungry!!

Today at work, I had 2 different ladies comment on how good I looked. One of them said I was so tiny, and another one said how "stunning" I looked. It was a nice change after the people last week who kept saying how "huge" I was. It was nice to hear, and made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment