Saturday, August 25, 2012

Telling Nick's Mom

We had sent Nick's mom the picture of us holding the ultrasound. Nick had teased her by saying that the doctor had found a couple of cysts, and we sent her some information that the doctor gave us. She didn't quite understand the picture at first, but then she figured it out, as you can tell.


Yes, we are mean that we made his mom think I had cancer at first. But she had been texting ALL DAY, non stop, and so we wanted to have it be some kind of a surprise. The cyst idea was Nick's.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha, "girl counting - it doesn't make sense." Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Can you see the photo of you two?" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. classic, a cyst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His dad just sat there but knew. I am crying. She was going up and down emotionally - I could just tell. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. She is so relieved, I love it, She is in shock. I am crying. This is beautiful. I can't wait to show Nate.

    ReplyDelete