Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Telling My Dad

After trying futilely for over a half-hour to Skype with Dad, I finally just speaker phoned a conversation with him. Sent him the picture from the previous entry, and he opened it while we were on the phone. It was so cute hearing the excitement in his voice!

Got this email in return from him shortly after:

"Great news!  So many people will be excited with you when they find out.  Mom and Mamaw and Grandpa got to find out first.  Hope the sickness abates soon.     Love,  Dad/Gramps"

Telling Nick's mom tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! I was thinking the same thing about your Mom - she probably knew before you did :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious that he is "Gramps." You have got to get rid of the word verification when i write a comment!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't believe I am finding this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so incredibly sweet. Aww, Gramps.

    ReplyDelete