Monday, August 20, 2012

7 Week Blues

Wish I could say I have been enjoying this pregnancy, but I really haven't. It's mainly because I feel like *%&$ all of the time. I know, I know, it will all be worth it. But I hate being on the edge of puking all the time. And losing my taste for all foods. And being constipated. And being tired. And feeling like a crappy wife because I don't have energy to do anything.

I try to stay positive, but I am in a funk. I just feel like I am in a permanent "bummed out" phase. My friends at church have noticed, and are trying to do things to make me feel better, but I just can't seem to get happy.

I'm really hoping this will change. I recognize that I am in a funk, but I can't seem to do anything to get out of it.  I guess when the 7-week email said, "Expect moodiness", this is what it meant.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the second trimester will be as awesome for you as it was for me. When I was pregnant with Payton during the second trimester I told John, "I could be pregnant in the second trimester all my life!" Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18 weeks, 18 weeks, 18 weeks... get to that. you can do it.

    ReplyDelete