Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bad Day

Things have been going really well. Avonlea has been sleeping well, eating well, and fussing less. I got her new toy out a couple of days ago, and she has been fascinated with it, laying under it for 20 minutes or more without skipping a beat.

Until today.

She usually sleeps about 5-6 hours during the day. Today, she slept less than one.

She is currently in her bed, fed, washed, changed, and crying because I couldn't handle her yelling in my ear anymore.

She cried if I put her down. She cried if I picked her up. She cried while she was eating. She cried if she wasn't eating. She cried during her bath. She cried when I was changing her. She cried if I put her under her toy. She cried if I swaddled her.

I am exhausted. When Nick got home, I asked him to take her so that I could go and get something for us to eat, since I couldn't get anything done today.

I have learned that babies sleep well at night when they sleep well during the day. I'm so screwed tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your Facebook update yesterday and said a special prayer for a good night's rest for you guys. Hope it helped! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete