Tuesday, March 19, 2013

So Much to Learn...

This month has been full of reading, reading, reading! And not little fluff books, either (though, I have read a couple). 

Part of the reason I am reading so much is because getting up and moving around is becoming more uncomfortable and painful. I spent today vacuuming and dusting, and my back hurt so much when I was done! Reading helps me to be able to sit with my feet up so they don't swell so much.

Here is my current reading list:


This stack is minus 2 books that I have already finished reading...

I mentioned that last Wednesday we finished our childbirth classes. I really enjoyed them, and have really appreciated going through this week and contemplating the things we learned.

I still feel like there's so much to know, though! I KNOW that I will learn a ton as I go. I guess I just feel like I need to read up as much as possible so that I can trick myself into feeling as prepared as I can be before Avonlea gets here.

It was really good for me to read the last couple of chapters of "What to Expect..." AFTER finishing our childbirth classes. It helped to reinforce things we had learned.

I do kind of feel like I'm cramming for this huge test, and I feel completely unprepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment