Monday, March 18, 2013

Baby Shower

My friends Jessie and Christy hosted a baby shower for me. What a cute invitation!


I have always felt that showers are really fun, but also really overwhelming. Something about everyone looking and focusing all their attention on you. I was incredibly honored to have friends that were willing to host for me. Right before the shower started, I went to the bathroom (surprise, surprise) and prayed that God would help me to be able to express my thanks to everyone. When I found out I was pregnant, I was sad that I wasn't going to be able to have anyone celebrate with me--but here I am, 8 months later, being honored by some amazing people.

I was really happy that I had the opportunity to publicly thank all the ladies that came. I wanted to make sure I got a chance to tell them how they have made my life here in this strange city easier.

It was hard to be the center of attention and take pictures, but I took as many as I could. Here are a few:





















(Most of) The Guests:



My sweet hostesses, Jessie and Christy:



No comments:

Post a Comment