Thursday, March 21, 2013

Preggo Pains Wrap-Up

There are definitely some pregnancy side effects that I have had full-force:
* indigestion
* thick hair
* back pain
* incontinence when sneezing/coughing
* round ligament pain
* sweaty crotch (totally TMI, but it is SO irritating to have wet undies all the time)
* weight gain (40lbs and counting)

But, there are other pregnancy side-effects that I have not had at all (and believe me, I am thankful!):
* stretch marks (none yet)
* feet are still the same size
* no lingering varicose veins (a couple stick out more after activity, but they go away, and aren't painful)
* my belly button hasn't popped out. It's really flat, but it hasn't popped.
* limited "pregnancy brain" moments--I really feel like I haven't lost my mind at all
* only minor moments of not being able to sleep--I think I can count them on one hand.
* NO Braxton-Hicks contractions

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget about the crazy dreams you've had .... or do you always have those kinds of dreams? :)

    ReplyDelete