Sunday, September 9, 2012

Maternity Musings

Haven't posted in a little while, so here's some things in tidbits:

* Every time I poop these days, I want to throw a party for my intestinal tract, simply because it is such an infrequent occurrence.

* Milk is amazingly good tasting. The major acne it puts on my back isn't worth it, though.

* I am still nauseous all day, every day. This makes me very cranky and frustrated. I will write more about this soon.

* Cheese is also amazingly delicious. This does not help with point #1.

* I'm staying busy--really getting involved at church. I work in Sunday school every week, and I'm going to start helping out in the women's ministry. I love my church and the people in it, so I'm happy to do it. Girls on the Run also starts this week.

* I am in the home stretch for nannying. My last day is September 27.

* I worked at Old Navy on Labor Day. Gotta keep my discount for baby clothes and maternity wardrobe! I bought a sweatshirt for.... $0.31!!! Christy would be proud. :)

* I made a pork loin for dinner the other night. I ate one bite and threw the rest of mine on Nick's plate. I do not eat pork, apparently.

* I have woken up at 3am every morning the last couple of weeks. I wake up ravenous. I should really start keeping food by my bed.

* Note to self: although you want to have birth photography done, do NOT watch entire slideshows of examples. It WILL freak you out.

* I am shooting 3 weddings the rest of the weekends in September. The photographers that I work for are having twins, and she was just put on bed rest. So I am taking over for her the next 3 Saturdays. It's days like that I wish I could still drink caffeine. I'm going to be TIRED!!!

* Speaking of tired, I have gone to bed at the average time of 9:30pm. I also take 2 naps during the day.

2 comments:

  1. NICE work on the sweatshirt! I am proud! :)

    I hear you on so many of those points, from when I was pregnant!! Doesn't that make you feel Oh so much better to know you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete