Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dreaming....

I have a lot of baby/pregnancy-related dreams.  They used to be nightmares, but about a year ago they transitioned into dreams.  How do I know the difference?  In my nightmares, I would wake up in a panic, sweating, heart racing.  I would have nightmares about sleeping through my baby's crying; coming home with a baby and having absolutely no supplies for it; not being able to find my baby's room.

Now, I have dreams.  And sometimes, the dreams are of nightmare-quality material, but in my dreams I'm questioning and wondering about how things work, instead of waking up in a cold sweat.  Last night was a breastfeeding dream.  It was weird.  I was breastfeeding for the first time in this public place, and there were people watching me (they had faces that I recognized, but I will not name--for their sake, and for mine).  They were giving me a grade.  But I was having trouble because the baby's was too big and I was too small.  Like I said, weird.

Reminder to Self: write about too long of a wait=okay and pill effects

No comments:

Post a Comment