Saturday, September 7, 2013

InstaFriday

I haven't done InstaFriday for a couple of weeks. I keep forgetting to take the pictures off my phone.

Did food trucks with the McLaughlins and Neals. I adore these ladies.


Avonlea all ready for her first Ohio State football game!


It was been SO HOT this week. Avonlea did tummy time in front of the fan many times.


We found some adorably cute sunglasses for Avonlea!  And yes, she kept them on!


I love that my mornings start out with this smiling face.


We did a Cedarville Alumni event at the Dodgers game. It was SO HOT. We sat in the sun, and we roasted. But Avonlea did amazingly well. She didn't fuss at all the whole game, even though she was dripping with sweat. She even took a nap in the Ergo carrier.



I was so worried about keeping Avonlea covered with sunscreen that I didn't concentrate enough on my legs. Owie sunburn.


This is my bookmark. Photobooths are hilarious.


This praying mantis has been hanging out next to our screen door all week. I took a capful of water out to her.


Avonlea plays with the remotes.


Avonlea took an epic nap one day, so I actually got to do my hair and my makeup for once!


Avonlea has taken to sleeping with Boo and holding on to it.


 Time with Daddy when he gets home.


I've been going to a chiropractor because my neck is misaligned. The dark black line and the red line should match up.


Like I said: it was hot this week.


We took a nighttime dip in the pool after Avonlea went to bed.


Gus tried to save me in the pool:



Avonlea has breakfast with me in the morning. I often look up and catch her staring at me:


She plays with her toys with her hands and her feet. My little monkey.


I got to do a newborn photo session!  It went SO well.


Hung out with my sweet girl all day. She isn't really Fuss Face anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment