Friday, August 2, 2013

InstaFriday

Avonlea's sleeping habits continue to be erratic. Here she is, sleeping 3 hours in a swing because she would not sleep in her bed:


If she gets quiet in the car, I take a picture so I can see if she is asleep or not. I thought her eyes looked beautiful here:


Going for a walk through our hilly neighborhood. She fell asleep almost before we got out of our driveway!


"Reading" the zoo newsletter. She had fun crinkling the pages.


Not *quite* done sleeping after a feeding.


She loves sitting in her high chair! I put her in the doorway of the kitchen with a few toys while I make dinner or do dishes.


Another afternoon up at the pool:


A night of insomnia and 1.5 hour sleeping stretches for Avonlea leave me exhausted, and her...smiling and giggly?  Not fair.


We went to Disneyland!!  We're in line for It's A Small World:



Happy girl in the morning:


PawPaw went to Disneyland with us:




Taking a nap together on mommy and daddy's bed:

No comments:

Post a Comment