Monday, December 28, 2009

A Journey of Life...

I'm starting this blog to record the "Baby Makin Journey" my husband and I started a couple of months ago.  I guess, if you want to be technical, we started this journey 4 1/2 years ago when we were married.  However, we were taking prevention pills that thankfully did their job well.  So, the journey really started when I went off of said pills.  November was my first month in over 5 years that I haven't had some sort of birth control in my system.

I want to get more into detail of the thought processes that have been going on in both of us, but I just thought I'd set up an introductory post first.  I'm not going to publish this blog publicly for a while.  I'm just going to keep it as a record of my thoughts.

Here are some things I'd like to write about:
1. Tick, tock goes the baby clock... (round 1)
2. So happy together...
3. The only one going as planned...
4. What kind of plan should I have...really?
5. You've been counting??
6. Wishing...and hoping...
7.  What is contentment?

No comments:

Post a Comment