Sunday, November 24, 2013

InstaSunday

I haven't posted my Instagram photos for a while. Here's a fun little recap of this week!

Avonlea is rolling around a bunch more. She's making her way around the blanket now:


Cutie Patootie:

Avonlea and Gus filmed roles in Rhett and Link's newest music video this week:

Selfies with my sweet girl:

A picture with Daddy on set with Rhett and Link:

Still going through physical therapy, but seeing some definite improvement:

It's FINALLY getting cold!  My little Yoda bundles up and accompanies me:

Some beautiful sunsets after the rain:


Nick and I got to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire thanks to our neighbor who watched the girl:


Accurate tshirt:

Did The Graffiti Run today with my friend Kerry. Before and After:


We headed to Sonic afterwards for some tots and sweet tea--sadly, it was an overall poor experience. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment